1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. One prize per household. Vacation package is subject to availability at the time of reservation. Some blackout dates may apply. Fall Escape in the Outer Banks: The Sanderling Resort Sweepstakes (the Sweepstakes) begins at 12:00 AM Eastern Standard Time on or about September 1, 2016 and ends at 11:59:59 PM Eastern Time on September 30, 2016.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents living in the United States and Canada who are at least 18 years of age. Employees, officers and directors of the Economic Development Partnership of North Carolina (EDPNC), participating sweepstakes partners, their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, fulfillment and marketing agencies, their immediate families (and those living in their same households) are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. By entering the Sweepstakes, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless, Sanderling Resort and its participating sweepstakes partners, respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from any damages which may arise out of participation in the Sweepstakes or out of the acceptance, use, misuse or possession of prizes. By participating, you agree to these Official Rules and to the decisions of the judges, which are final and binding in all aspects. Void where prohibited by law, rule or regulation. All Federal, State and local laws and regulations apply.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Fall Escape in the Outer Banks: The Sanderling Resort Sweepstakes on VisitNC.com is a randomized drawing. Participants may enter only once per household over the course of the Sweepstakes. To enter, you must complete the entry form with your first and last name, complete address, city, state, ZIP Code and your email address. After entering correct information in all the fields online and clicking on the Submit button, you will immediately be entered in a database for a random drawing to win the Grand Prize offered in the Sweepstakes. Handwritten entries will be manually entered into the database before the drawing is held. Entries will be deemed made by authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. The authorized account holder is deemed as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. If the potentially winning entry is an internet or other computer entry, the potential winner must provide the EDPNC with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the potentially winning entry.
4. SWEEPSTAKES INCLUDES:
- Deluxe King Guestroom for Two for Two Nights at Sanderling Resort
- One Breakfast for Two at the Lifesaving Station
- One Dinner for Two at the Lifesaving Station (alcohol excluded)
- 20% Off Spa Treatments at the Spa at Sanderling
- Wild Horse Tour for Two with Corolla Outback Adventures
- Photo Session with Brooke Mayo (prints additional)
- One Bike Rental for Two from Kitty Hawk Kites
- Plus a $500 Visa gift card to help get you there
5. SWEEPSTAKES DRAWING AND NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS: Winner will be selected in a randomized drawing from all eligible entries received from the internet portion of the Sweepstakes and the alternative means of entry. The Sweepstakes Grand Prize drawing will be held on or about the fifth day of the following month. Contest sponsors reserve the right to substitute any non-cash prize with a prize of equal or less value for prizes that become unavailable. Potential winner will be notified by telephone (if phone number is provided) and by email. Winner must reply BY TELEPHONE within 10 days of the initial contact from the EDPNC in order for documentation to proceed. Winner of grand prize must sign, notarize and return Affidavit of